Connecticut Babies
Options

Postpartum Doula

Hi ladies!

I was just reading a few posts on here about some of you looking for Doulas..

I'm a Postpartum Doula!! Party!!! <-------- tooting my own horn!! And would love to help my local CT ladies out.

I'm located in Manchester but have traveled all around CT to help out.. Please check out my blog for all my current info and drop me an email if you have any questions.

Even if you don't need Postpartum Doula support I can recommend a great Birth Doula too!!

Congrats to all the PG mama's on here!!

www.ktaylordoula.wordpress.com

Re: Postpartum Doula

• Options

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for posting.  I would have loved to have known about people like you for when my LO arrived in 2008.  We will be TTC  for our 2nd sometime this year, so I am keeping your information handy!  Thanks again, just knowing you're out there makes me feel better about donig it all again!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Kelly,

Thanks for keeping my info!! You can do it a second time around! And having Postpartum support will make it a smooth transition from 1 to 2 Yes

Right now I'm working with a mama that has a 4yr,2yr and a newborn! I've been coming in on Wednesdays to help her spend some quality mom time with the older girls and help her take care of lunch/nap time..so it doesn't feel as crazy.

Good luck with the TTC!!

Kristen

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey Kristen! You mentioned you could recommend a great birth doula... know of any in Southeastern CT (fairly close to Norwich)? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"