Alabama Babies
Options

Need Advice

I have been really sick since Friday with morning sickness.  I started throwing up a lot of bright red blood yesterday and now I have a sore on the back of my throat from throwing up so much.  I called my doctor yesterday and they said that if I throw up blood again to come in.  I was able to keep my dinner down last night but that's all yesterday.  Today I am still throwing up and threw up green bile this morning.  I have no energy and feel like I could drink a gallon of water.  Could I be dehydrated?  I feel like I call the doctors nurse all the time.  What do you think? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need Advice

• Options
    I would definitely call the Dr.  It could be dehydration or it could be strep. 
  • Options

Definitely call the doctor. Have they put you on Zofran or Phenegren? If not, they probably will.

You definitely don't want to get dehydrated while pregnant.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Agree with PP, call the Dr & hope your stomach settles soon...that's a yucky feeling !

• Options
    imageMissLMS:

Definitely call the doctor. Have they put you on Zofran or Phenegren? If not, they probably will.

You definitely don't want to get dehydrated while pregnant.

I have Zofran and Phenegren.  They don't work very good for me. 

• Options
    Call the doctor...like Lydia said you don't want to get dehydrated...trust me it's not fun!
  • Options
    Call the doctor, chickie...Let me know if you need Robinson and I to come pick you up and take you somewhere!
  • Options

Call the doctor...that's what we pay them for! Keep us posted.

• Options
    Thanks ladies!  I just got home from the ER.  They gave me some fluids and a shot of Zofran in the IV.  I feel so much better. 
  • Options
    I'm so glad you are feeling better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"