Austin Babies
Options

Have an old cell phone to donate? (RR & N Austin Only)

I got an email through my HOA. A Cub Scout in my subdivision is collecting them for SafePlace. He has a goal of 100 and needs 40 more. DH has two! I'm going to the GTG Wednesday and can get any from peeps then. Depending on where you live, you can drop them by my place (stacy at nicemonkeys.com for the address). He needs them by Thursday.

The email from him states it's for RR and N Austin only, not sure why but I'm sure it has something to do with the rules of his Scout project and I don't want to mess that up =)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Have an old cell phone to donate? (RR & N Austin Only)

• Options
    Too bad I live down south b/c I have a few.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We did a drive and I have several... would put him well over his goal.  We are not continuing w/ the drive and were looking for somewhere to donate them.  If you find out that location is unimportant, let me know.  I would be happy to bring them to you.
  • Options
    So you can only donate a cell phone from RR and N Austin only? Or does that mean that they're only collection in RR/N. Austin? I'm confused.
  • Options
    Just FYI if the location does matter, and you do not live in the area, please please call any Austin Women's Shelter type location.  Any safe house will take them, and they greatly need them.  They use them for the women in the shelters and also to help get the women out of unsafe places.  They will use them to set up ways to get the women out of the horrible places they are living.  It also allows them to contact other loved ones that can help them get back on their feet.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I sent an email to him, I'll let y'all know soon!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"