Success after IF
Options

Movie Away We Go (spoiler alert)

So I just watched Away We Go last night.  It is a really cute movie, especially for those who are pregnant/have been pregnant.

Spoiler alerts****

For anyone who saw, I can't stop laughing about the 'stroller' family.  For those who saw, wasn't that freaking hilarious...and bizarre...and hilarious... 

Also, what did you think of how they handled infertility?  It was nice to see in a movie, but I felt a little 'distant' from the characters.  I think because it seemed so bizarre/not real that such a young couple had adopted so many kids.  I guess it was meant to be almost comedic, but than it made the serious turn seem so off.  Then again, the two women talking was spot on (reaction of woman suffering infertility I mean). 

Re: Movie Away We Go (spoiler alert)

• Options
    I loved that movie, we watched it about a week after my m/c in oct so that scene hit home for us.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    i really liked this movie and i thought the stroller scene was hilarious.  as for the infertility part, i think they handled it really well and it was a very sad and touching part of the movie.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"