Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

T&P please

Press releases came out today that Obama is sending missile shields over to the Persian Gulf with everything going on in Iran. Ahmadinejad released a threat/announcement about "Iran will deliver telling blow to global powers on 2/11"

DH is deployed in the Gulf right now, due home sometime this month...hopefully. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep all of our troops in your thoughts and prayers right now. It's a very scary time. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: T&P please

• Options
    I don't claim to know much about war but that is just scary all the way around, for everybody pretty much worldwide. Extra T&P for everybody serving and their families! {{hugs}}
  • Options
    Lots of t&p going your way, to you and your DH and everyone else over there, i know at least 5 men over there right now, it looks as if my dad is headed that way *again*, and my DH might be that way this fall. my heart goes out to you, i think this is the scariest time of all to be over there... ((big hugs))
    Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    T&P your way.
    AP, BWing, BFing, CDing, VBAC, Crunchy Mama to my handsome little 2 year old and squishy newbie! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Babywearing Leader to the DuPage Slingers www.DuPageSlingers.Blogspot.com
  • Options
    amen - well said!  you know I have ts and ps already over there!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"