Success after IF
Options

Just got back from the ER with E

We took him to the doctor yesterday because he had a barking cough...croup again.  They gave him steroids yesterday but then out of the blue today he got lethargic and was breathing very rapidly and his heart was racing.  I took his temp and it was a 104.  I called my pedi's office and they said to take him to the hospital.  We got there and waited awhile because they were slammed.  They called us to triage to get some Tylenol in him.  He was doing a bit worse by the time they called us.  He couldn't even lift his head.  His temp got up to 105 but then started to come down thankfully.  They were trying everything to get him to drink water, juice, etc.  They got him to eat a popcicle reluctantly but then when he finished he decided he wanted another, and another.  They discharged him once his temp hit 102.  I have to wake him up every 3 hours to take his temp and give him Tylenol/Motrin.  I took off of work last Thursday and Friday, and since I have off on Wednesdays, I haven't been to work since last Tuesday.  Oh well...I could use another day off.  There is no way DH can take off on the first business day of the month.  I just can't believe how quickly he went downhill.  He was fine at lunch, and then a hour later it was scary.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just got back from the ER with E

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"