Postpartum Depression

A little advice?

I know it's not postpartum because I'm only 10 weeks pregnant, but I was hoping for some advice or even just to know what I'm feeling isn't totally crazy.

For the last few weeks, I have no motivation to do anything. I don't want to go to work, or school, or do anything. At first I thought I was just tired from the changes in my body, but I just don't feel like it. I don't feel like anything. Maybe I'm just being lazy. Maybe I'm burned out & need a break. I don't know what's going on, but it sucks & I don't know how to get over it. I'm going to try to start regulating my shedule a little better so I have a somewhat consistent sleep cycle. Hope that helps at least some.

If anyone has any suggestions for how to get out of this funk, I'd really appreciate it.

I'm ready to climb the walls, too, buddy.

<a href="http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p2/thcity/Mobile Uploads/?action=view

Re: A little advice?

• i went through that this PG, not so much last time.  give it a few more weeks and hopefully you'll bust out of it!  are you getting enough sleep?  eating well?
  • The first trimester was a lazy one for me - I was sooooo tired, which made it hard to be motivated to do anything.

Drink a lot, eat well and sleep! This feeling should pass in a few weeks. If it doesn't, talk to your doc at your next appt. 

GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"