Infertility
Options

borrowed time travelers wife

from my grandmother and just read it in 2 days. DH and his friend are down here playing Halo while I read and I was SOBBING.  Very very good book...and I'm a crier anyway when it comes to sad books or movies..but maybe not a good idea with all these horomones
1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!

Re: borrowed time travelers wife

• Options
    Oooohhhh...I've been wanting to start a new book and I totally forgot about this one!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love this book.  The m/c stuff really gets me now though. 
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's one of my favorite books ever. I cried like a baby when I read it!
  • Options
    Did you see the movie? I didn't love the movie but the book sounds awesome (usually try to read the book first but didn't get to this time) - I should go get a copy (after I read the 50 books I have sitting around I haven't read yet!).
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Options
    no i havn't seen the movie but i would like to
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • Options

I read that book while DH was deployed for the second time. Totally cried my eyes out. I can absolutely identify with the "I don't know where you are. I don't know if you are safe, warm, fed or happy. I hope you are still alive."

I saw the movie and it was not as good as the book (what movie ever is?) but it was still good.

Have you read Water for Elephants yet?

Expect MIRACLES!! Shocking surprise BFP 9/12/12 After 2 IUIs, 3 IVFs w/ICSI and 1 FET we have been blessed with a healthy baby girl born 26 August 2010! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"