Multiples
Options

Graco Twin Bassinet/Pack N Play

This has always been available online. Today when I registered, they didn't have it in the store so they told me to register for it online.

When I tried to add it, the BRU website said it's out of stock and cannot be added to a registry! Ugh, I am so frustrated because it goes out of stock THE DAY i try to get it.

Re: Graco Twin Bassinet/Pack N Play

• Options
    Honestly, general feedback on this board is not to get that one and to get two singles instead.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

That sucks.  For what it's worth, we just had ours sleep in a regular pnp bassinet when we first got them home.  When they reached the weight limit, it was also about the time I went back to work and was ready to move them to their own room anyway.  It depends on what you'd want to do though, but it is an option.

Hopefully they'll do some restocking soon! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageRobynK:
    Honestly, general feedback on this board is not to get that one and to get two singles instead.

So you put two Pack N Plays in your bedroom? I was planning on using this as a bassinet for our bedroom until the babies move into their own cribs. I don't think I'll be able to fit 2 singles in our room comfortably.

• Options

We had both babies in one PNP until 2.5 months when we moved them into their own room with seperate cribs.

They were in the top changing pad part at first (I know, bad me), then the middle ground part (is that the bassinet?) and then in the bottom.  They didn't roll and were swaddled so they never bothered each other.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageTinyTeacher:

imageRobynK:

So you put two Pack N Plays in your bedroom? I was planning on using this as a bassinet for our bedroom until the babies move into their own cribs. I don't think I'll be able to fit 2 singles in our room comfortably.

What we did was register for 2 so we'd have one for each for vacations and visits to the grandparents and had 1 set up in our bedroom and they just shared the bassinet in the beginning.  They did not exceed the weight limit until about 2 months and then when we moved them to their room, we kept them in the same crib until they started to move too much.

In the beginning though, they were swaddled and couldn't/didn't move so we could place them far enough apart and that's where they'd stay. 

• Options
    If you want it, you can get it on Amazon.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Sara and Robyn:

Can you post a link to your PNP?  This is the only one I can find that looks like it can hold two babies on the top part:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3687549

• Options

We were going to get that one or similar.. but when I looked at some of the reviews on that PIP (Scout color) they were horrible.  We decided going with 2 Chicco PIP.

https://www.amazon.com/Graco-Pack-Playard-Bassinet-Scout/dp/B000BKPGEE

However if you decide to go with the twin pack in play in olive you can order it on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Graco-Playard-Twins-Bassinet-Kensington/dp/B002AMVX8Y

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageTinyTeacher:

imageRobynK:

This was my exact plan.  Same thing for me w/ registering.  BRU told me it may be b/c Graco is discontinuing it.  I'm now back to my plan of either putting both in one Pack n Play for a little while in our room (I am registering for two), OR, getting 2 moses baskets with the frames (turns it into cradles) and using those.  2 Pack n Plays in my bedroom won't work.

Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageTinyTeacher:

Sara and Robyn:

Can you post a link to your PNP?  This is the only one I can find that looks like it can hold two babies on the top part:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3687549

Sorry...got busy and really JUST saw this!  That is pretty much what mine looks like.  We got one that's plaid, and one that's jungle themed (so we'll have 2 on vacation this summer).  The plaid one has a changing pad on the top.  I just put both in there on the bassinet feature (when it's raised).  This worked perfectly until they started getting wriggly at night.  :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"