TTC After a Loss
Options

***Noah***

So did you pick out an "outfit" yet?  Wink

I had to debut mine about a week ago, and it went pretty well.  Candlelight was my friend, as suggested by several ladies here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***Noah***

• Options

I got the white one from Fredricks and a pair of heels to go with it for when we start TTC.

For V-Day I'm getting a black nightie with a push-up and red "fvck me heels".

I'm hoping he likes it! I'm so nervous! The most I've done is wear a button down of his and throw on some heels I had. 

• Options
    Haha, pitch black might be my friend!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenoah-bear:
    Haha, pitch black might be my friend!

Don't be ridiculous!  I'm glad you found something that worked.  I've been inspired to try shopping online at Fredericks for next time.  And I've never done the heels . . .

• Options
    imagesinisterkat01:

Don't be ridiculous!  I'm glad you found something that worked.  I've been inspired to try shopping online at Fredericks for next time.  And I've never done the heels . . .

You should try them. They make me feel skinnier. 

• Options
    I will next time!  (Although our BD'ing has dropped off dramatically after O . . . I think we are both tired.)
  • Options
    I'm sure ours will be that way! We aren't TTC yet and if my body keeps acting the way it is, who knows when we will get to start.
  • Options
    Well, I hope you two can start very soon!  It sounds like you have everything ready!
  • Options
    Working on it! I've picked up some things, so I'm hoping we only have to try the one cycle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"