Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

and the tears keep coming!

I am returning to work tomorrow and thankfully DH is able to take 2 weeks off to stay home with her, but I am so sad! I keep thinking about how I won't get to snuggle her when she wakes up from her nap or play with her. She has the sweetest little voice! I will miss her so much. My heart is already breaking! Please pray for me tomorrow! I know she will be fine, its me I'm worried about! LOL!

Re: and the tears keep coming!

• Options
    I'm going thru the same thing right now. Taylor keeps smiling at me and I keep crying!!
  • Options
    I go back next Monday....I was lucky & was able to take 12 weeks off. But I'm dreading it & I'm sure this time next week I'll be sobbing!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go back to work next week and I already cry just thinking about a whole day away from her. I'm really going to miss her and I have weird anxiety over things like, will DH dress her up really cute if they go out somewhere? LOL! All her clothes are cute, it doesn't matter what he puts her in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Those are the very reasons I dread going back to work in April!

One of the many reasons I wish the US was like the UK! Mothers are encouraged to take a full year off to bond with their babies!!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"