1st Trimester
Options

what is the hardest thing so far? (poll)

I think the hardest thing so far is the worrying about the health of the baby... What about you ladies?

BFP 1/9/10
Saw Heartbeat 2/3/10 No heartbeat 2/8/10 ~ D&C 2/9/10
BFP 8/2/10 M/C 8/5/10
Fall 2011: SA, all normal  6/12/12: Lap and Tubal Dye Test: Moderate endo everywhere, 95% removed, Tubes open!
Femara + B2B IUIs with great numbers on 9/9 & 9/10 = BFN
Femara + trigger + IUI with awesome #'s on 10/6 = BFN
Femara + B2B IUIs with still great numbers 11/12 = BFN
Femara + B2B IUIs with even better #'s 12/12 = BFP!!!

Abby Rose was born 8/31/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what is the hardest thing so far? (poll)

• Options

imagejesswheels:
    I think the hardest thing so far is the worrying about the health of the baby...

This and keeping the secret. I want to keep it a secret, but letting it slip is totally something I would do. 

♥ mm/c 2/6/2010 ♥ lydia 4/28/2011 ♥ c/p 10/25/2011 ♥ edd 2/23/2012
  • Options
    Absolutely! I can't get over the amount of faith and patience that's needed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejodyrm:

imagejesswheels:
    I think the hardest thing so far is the worrying about the health of the baby...

This and keeping the secret. I want to keep it a secret, but letting it slip is totally something I would do. 

We couldn't keep it a secret. i give props to those who can. 

BFP 1/9/10
    Saw Heartbeat 2/3/10 No heartbeat 2/8/10 ~ D&C 2/9/10
    BFP 8/2/10 M/C 8/5/10
    Fall 2011: SA, all normal  6/12/12: Lap and Tubal Dye Test: Moderate endo everywhere, 95% removed, Tubes open!
    Femara + B2B IUIs with great numbers on 9/9 & 9/10 = BFN
    Femara + trigger + IUI with awesome #'s on 10/6 = BFN
    Femara + B2B IUIs with still great numbers 11/12 = BFN
    Femara + B2B IUIs with even better #'s 12/12 = BFP!!!

Abby Rose was born 8/31/13

• Options
    I agree, without a hesitation of a doubt.  Oh, and keeping the news to just immediate family!!
  • Options
    I agree with both of you, the babies health and the secret keeping. I also find it hard to not get everything set up for the baby right now!! I want to have his/her room ready already!! LOL
     BabyFetus Ticker 
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have another baby I'm chasing after and the exhaustion is really hitting me hard.
  • Options
    I think the hardest part has been dealing with the nausea, exhaustion, constipation and over all grossness of the first trimester. I worry about my baby of course, but my worry is not crippling.
  • Options

my top 3:

morning sickness which lasts all day

not telling (no one to complain to about the MS!)

worrying (but not nearly as much as i worried w/ #1)

dd 2004

edd 8/28/10 

• Options
    the exhaustion. but it's been getting better.
  • Options

imageViolet_McPurpleson:
    I think the hardest part has been dealing with the nausea, exhaustion, constipation and over all grossness of the first trimester. I worry about my baby of course, but my worry is not crippling.

Ditto!

• Options

imagejesswheels:
    I think the hardest thing so far is the worrying about the health of the baby... What about you ladies?

I agree completely!   I try to relax, but it is so hard.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Not knowing what's going on in there! I got my BFP last Thursday so haven't been to the doctor yet. I just don't feel like it is real. DH thinks I'm crazy because I've taken a pregnancy test every day since... I am just ready to see the little one and hear everything is okay from the doctor. 
  • Options
    Exhaustion!  I have a 12 month old and some days I can barely make it through the day.
  • Options

imagebio-oesch:
    I also find it hard to not get everything set up for the baby right now!! I want to have his/her room ready already!! LOL

Haha I KNOW! DH and I went to target right after our BFP and we found a ton of cute stuff. I wanted to buy everything!! 

♥ mm/c 2/6/2010 ♥ lydia 4/28/2011 ♥ c/p 10/25/2011 ♥ edd 2/23/2012
  • Options
    hardest part is the way to 13w3d!!!  Just to know that everything is ok with the baby due to my lack of symptoms! :-(
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagejodyrm:

imagejesswheels:

both of these!! i worry lots about the baby and probably will until my first appointment and i have a little more certainty. but keeping the secret is KILLING me. my SIL/best friend was here today and it was soooo hard not blurting it all out to her!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I feel like time is standing still...feels like I have been 6 weeks for 2 weeks already!  Can't wait to go to appointment tomorrow so that this all seems real:)
    Read more on my blog: Leilaland http://myleilaland.blogspot.com Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Taking care of my son and feeling like I am being a good mom while I feel like complete crap.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • Options

imageAndriaKay:
    I have another baby I'm chasing after and the exhaustion is really hitting me hard.

This.  I thought I was exhausted last time, but it's so much harder with a toddler.  I'm looking forward to work tomorrow- 8 hours sitting at my desk sounds like such a nice break.

• Options
    Number 1 is definitely worrying about the baby.  After 2 losses, your mind really messes with you.  Number 2 is panic attacks.  I have suffered from them for about 7 years now, but they hit me hard during the 1st trimester.  Seem to be feeling better, but they still are frustrating & upsetting.
    Pregnancy Ticker

"To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and undoubtedly inhabited" - Anne Buchanan
  • Options

#1 hardest thing was actually finding out I was pregnant!  Surprise!  Really difficult to deal with when I wanted to wait another 6 months before officially trying. 

#2 I travel internationally a lot for work - so finding ways to eat 6 small meals and not eat lunch meat and non-pastuerized cheeses, as well as get over jet lag and get enough sleep so I don't get sick... is been nerve wracking. 

Lilypie - (YBLf)

Lilypie - (Cfah)
    image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"">
  • Options
    The exhaustion.  At least when I was pregnant with DD I could sleep after work when I was tired, sleep all night, sleep in on the weekends, etc.  Now I sometimes wonder if I'll ever sleep again.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Worrying about the baby's health and development and the exhaustion. The exhaustion is crippling during the day time, so I feel like I'm not getting work done, and I also think I'm starting to gain a bit of weight because I'm simply not as active. I have no energy. But by the end of the day, when I'm so tired I can barely get up, I go to bed and suffer from insomnia. Maybe it's my body's way of prepping me for the real deal, because I'm barely sleeping right now and I'm wiped!
  • Options
    Throwing up everyday! My m/s (all day sickness) is terrible, and dd is watching way more tv than I'd like. I just feel awful!
  • Options
    Not feeling pregnant. The last time I was pregnant, I was very pregnant (obviously with my daughter) and it is strange to start back over where you don't feel any movement, etc.
  • Options

Dealing with the tiredness...I am usually a go go go type of person and even though mentally I want to do things and make plans, I am physically unable to do them.

Food cravings...I hope I don't gain an unhealthy amount of weight.

It's all worth it though!!! Having a baby is a blessing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"