Trying to Get Pregnant

**Cornucopia**

How did I miss your BFP? Did you announce it? Am I living under a rock?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: **Cornucopia**

• Hey there, Lady! No, I didn't announce it.  DH was ice fishing all weekend, and I waited to tell him before anyone.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well Congrats to you Mama!!! I am so happy to see that wonderful ticker in your siggy. What cycle were you on? Any symptoms?
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks so much!  I had been keeping the secret since Friday afternoon.  I saw all the other BFPs on here, and I decided to test too.  I was expecting AF and just didn't feel like she was coming.  I guess that is what tipped me off.  I've been tired, a little lower back ache, and some twinges/light cramping in my ute, but that's about it.  Nothing big.  It was cycle 9.
  • Well I just proved to you how much my memory sucks. I know we've talked about that. Sorry.

I'm so, so, so happy that you are KTFU!! Enjoy every second of it! Don't be a stranger either ya hear?!

• I won't be.  I was going to announce, but it's so dead on here over the weekend, that I thought I'd hold out until tonight or maybe tomorrow.  I was excited to update the siggy though, so I literally did that as soon as I told DH.
  • Well of course. You had one ticker for 9 cycles, you want a cuter one for 9 more months!!
  • DH said all it took was me finally getting bronze.  lol  I say this as you just turned platinum!!
  • LOLZ welllll we shall see. That would be a crazy coincidence.
  • Doggy style and every other day.  Who knows if they had any effect, but those were the big differences for us this month.
  • Bwahahahaha chart link!
  • I'll put it back in a small link like yours.  I had taken it out because it's not all that fascinating since I wasn't temping.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"