Parenting after a Loss
Options

c/s mommies

Does your incision ever start hurting out of the blue? Mine has been aching all day and it's so annoying.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: c/s mommies

• Options
    i think it might of that early..now it itches every now and then, just as annoying!
  • Options

Yup, it sucks! :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    YES and the skin about 1 inch above it hurts SO bad too sometimes...like a skin hurt not a deep hurt...if that makes sense!
  • Options
    Nope, but the occasional itching drives me nuts!
  • Options
    Yes, still. Yesterday it was itching and if anything rubs it, its irritating.
  • Options

imageVanessaRae9608:
    YES and the skin about 1 inch above it hurts SO bad too sometimes...like a skin hurt not a deep hurt...if that makes sense!

I know this exact feeling, I get it all the time! I thought I was crazy, so glad to know I'm not alone! I don't have any itching at all (maybe bc I was glued?) but my insides hurt a lot most of the time still... but I guess it's only been 5wks for me.

• Options
    I still get pain and itching on mine, 19 months later!
  • Options
    Mine has also been a little sore the past two days and it hadn't bothered me for about 4 weeks now. I'm sure it's just our nerves and other parts healing after the trauma of surgery.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPhotobucket
  • Options

imageVanessaRae9608:

this exactly, ugh! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, even now if I move the wrong way I can feel pulling.
  • Options
    yup. and mine stings sometimes, too - if I didn't know better I would think it was a brand new wound! :(
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"