Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Easywalker Duo Stroller & Maxi Cosi Micro Car Seat

Hi everyone!

I, as well as every other new mom of twins, is looking at stroller and I have kinda fallen in love with the Easywalker Duo. My co-workers want to buy we the stroller I want and are starting to ask which one to get us!! I am wondering if anyone else has this stroller or has an opinion about this stroller (or the Easywalker for just one baby).

Also, the only car seat that works for it is the Maxi Cosi Micro...anything good or bad about that?

Thanks for any and all info! 

Re: Easywalker Duo Stroller & Maxi Cosi Micro Car Seat

• Options

I am planning to get a Maxi Cosi Mico but I thought one of the reviews I saw for it on the BRU web site said it wasn't compatible with ANY double strollers? Of course the reviewer could have been wrong -- or me, since I'm not expecting twins and only noticed that comment in passing.

Anyway, GL with whatever you get!

• Options
    I have the Easywalker Sky and I love it! It rolls great and folds without having to take the wheels off. The seat doesn't sit all the way up to 90 degrees, but it doesn't seem to bother my little girl. I bought the matching foot muff and it also works great for keeping her warm on walks during the winter months. It's not a small stroller, it is a full size stroller - but you are probably expecting that as you are looking at the Duo. I bought my stroller after my daughter was out of the infant car seat so I never used the seat adapters, but I'm pretty sure that the Sky also has adapters for the Graco Snugride - is that option not available for the Duo?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"