Success after IF
Options

Pregnancy tights?

I am looking for tights to wear under dresses.  I can't do my reg tights because they are too tight in the belly and make me really uncomfortable/nauseous. 

Do these exit?  Is there a brand you like?

Thanks. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pregnancy tights?

• Options
    Target, Assets (I think is the name of them). Love them!!
  • Options

I can't really help you on the tights and not sure if you head into NJ that much but down on RT4 in Paramus there is a store called Destination Maternity. Everyone is telling me to head over there. They say they have everything you can imagine in every size, and length which is huge for me. They also say the prices are great as long as you stay out of the Pea in a Pod section. They might have a good selection of tights.

Good Luck!

Forever in our hearts
    ~12/05 * 7/06 * 12/06 * 4/07 * 10/08~
    "When the world says, "Give up" hope whispers, "Try one more time"
    After 4yrs, 5 IUI's, 2 IVF's, 2 FET's, PGD, and 5 losses our little miracle is finally here!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Cricket's Cadence
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Assests from Target about $16 a pair...so comfy.  I hated the ones from Motherhood Maternity-way too tight in the belly, even after I bought the bigger size.
  • Options
    Assets at Target are amazing!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    totally agree with everyone about assets at target, they are awesome. the tights at destination maternity SUCK.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I bought some at Motherhood Maternity and they didn't go up all the way.  I hate that when they make you walk like a penguin. I guess I'll try the Target ones. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"