Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Used an orange edge pf today

Ds, dd and I were out getting groceries. Well dd deiceded she had to pee more times that I had diapers. Thankfully I still keep an orange one as a face wipe/etc..  So I laid the pf inside of a blueberry one size cover and quickly headed home. Whew.. couldn't have done that with a disp.

Re: Used an orange edge pf today

• Options
    I am so happy for you but I don't know what this means :)  What is an orange edge pf (pre fold?) and why are they special?  Are they extra absorbent?
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Options

imagebethCT:
    I am so happy for you but I don't know what this means :)  What is an orange edge pf (pre fold?) and why are they special?  Are they extra absorbent?

The pfs from green mountain diapers are serged with different color edges to denote what size they are.  Orange are pretty small, IIRC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrs.tlcS:

The pfs from green mountain diapers are serged with different color edges to denote what size they are.  Orange are pretty small, IIRC

Now I don't get it, if they are pretty small, how is that good?   I am pretty brain dead today, maybe I am missing something.  **hangs head in shame**

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Options
    I think she is saying that she was amazed by the miracle that a orange pf actually helped her out today, considering they are for very small babies.
  • Options
    Orange are for newborns, and thankfully i didnt sell mine right after dd outgrew them but kept for other uses. It saved my tushy and hearing because dd screams if wet. That would have been a Long car ride home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"