Pregnant after a Loss

Gift Basket PIP

ETA:  I will send it tomorrow and it should arrive with the Schwan's order on Thursday.

Right now I've been arranging it in a gift box since it's so much easier to ship, but I need to get a bigger box!

It includes:

Fluffy Pink/Brown polka dot slippers

Postpartum healing bath

No more milk tea from Earth Mama Angel Baby

Lots of Godiva chocolate and truffles

A Yankee Rose Petals Candle

A pewter picture frame that reads I Hold You in My Heart

A Willow Tree remembrance angel

A lavendar filled neck pillow that can be heated up

A really nice hot pack with herbs that are supposed to be calming for sleep and a silk sleep mask

This is the remembrance angel I got.  It's the Angel of the Spirit (the wrapped pink box)

And this is the card:

And I ordered enough food from Schwan's for about 2 weeks of breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Re: Gift Basket PIP

• Wow, I am just floored.  What a touching gift.  Thank you so much for doing this.  I am so glad she'll know how much we love her and care about her - this will hopefully help lift her spirits a little bit.
  • The basket turned out great.   It's obvious you put a lot of thought and sentiment into the things you got for MrsT.  Thanks so much for doing this.

• Loading the player...
  • Absolutely beautiful and so thoughtful. Thank you again for putting this all together.
    Andrew James born 7/9/10 @ 7:13pm - 7lbs 14oz & 20in Baby #2: EDD 11/2/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow! That is so great.
  • Thank you so much for doing this.. Everything looks great.
  • Awesome Jen! Thanks so much for putting this together!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • wow ! everything looks amazing! Thank you so much for doing all of this!
  • Broken Heart

This is just beautiful, thank you for putting this together along with the Schwan's order, and memorial fund.  

• that is beautiful!  I'm sure she will appreciate the no more milk tea.  After our loss my milk coming in was horrible.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thank you so much for organizing this.  My heart breaks for her and I wish there was something more I could do.  
  • That's an awesome gift basket. You have been so great in doing all this work for MrsTyson.
  • Wow, you did such a great job.  It's a beautiful gift basket. 
  • That is so awesome. Thanks so much for heading up this effort.
  • This is beautiful! You did a great job!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Thanks for putting everything together. 
    From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Everything is beautiful. I hope it will bring a little light to such a dark time.
  • What an absolutely wonderful gift.  Thank you so much for doing this.
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • You did an amazing job! I hope this can help lift her spirit at least for a moment.
  • Great basket!  Thank you for all of your hard work on this. 
  • This is amazing!
  • Looks great!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thank you so much for putting this together. I hope this will bring her some small bit of comfort during such a terrible time.
  • Looks wonderful. Thank you so much for putting this together for her.
  • Wow. All of you ladies are absolutely beautiful! I am stunned by the outpouring & generosity!! (((HUGS)))
    In memory of precious Julia, sweet baby James, and now Timmy who fought so hard.

Natural miscarriage - April 2009 ~ We love you, 'Blueberry'
    Lydia, born July 12, 2010
    Labor buddy to Kelly0615
  • I think that you girls are just amazing.   I have moved to tears by this story and by the fact that you ladies have all come together in both moments of joy and pain.  I hope to one day soon join you.
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Thanks for putting together such a touching gift. The card is also so fitting and beautiful. I appreciate the time you took to coordinate it all. 
  • Wow.  I am so honored to be part of this board.  And the March of Dimes fund is thriving as well.  You are awesome!
  • very awesome.
  • So beautiful, touching  and thoughtful. Thank you so much for putting this together.
  • wow~~!!  just wow.
  • Thank you so much for doing all of this.  MrsT is definitely loved, and I know she will appreciate all that we are doing for her.  Your help in spear-heading all of it has been amazing as well.  Thank you.
  • WOW! How awesome. You did a wonderul job. Thank you so much for doing this.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers June 2009 Blighted ovum approx 7wks, D&C
  • It's perfect! Thanks for putting this all together.
  • BEAUTIFUL THOUGHTFUL gift. Well done Mrs Albin and well done to all you all for offering such love through such a difficult time. 
  • Wow.  Amazing.  Thank you so much for doing this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• This is so beautiful, and the angel/card are just lovely. Thank you again for putting this together for her.

• Awesome job, thanks so so much for pulling it all together!

• Wow!  You have been busy!  Great job!  Thanks so much for doing all of this!
  • Awesome.  You're amazing for organizing all this.  Thank you.
    Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • You guys are the best.  You really are.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"