1st Trimester
Options

wow...and I thought morning sickness sucked!

Last two days I've had a stomach bug. I finally got to expereince what some of you ladies do every day with not being able to keep food down. I commend you for keeping your sanity!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: wow...and I thought morning sickness sucked!

• Options

I'm at the tail end of a nasty cold bug. On top of morning sickness, the nasal drip has made it almost impossible to eat and keep food down. I'm finally eating a little more "normal" today. Hubby bought mini bagels for me, and those are the best-tasting thing ever (for the time being). ;)

I feel your pain.

Speedy recovery to you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    about 4 days after my BFP i came down with the stomach flu and was violently ill all day.  i couldn't imagine all you poor chicks with m/s.  you all are way tougher than me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also got the stomach bug a few days after BFP....!!  And yes, it makes me have serious sympathy for people with severe m/s.  I always get m/s but it is NOT to the point of a stomach bug....but I know there are women who get it that bad.  Must be absolutely awful :(  :(
  • Options
    I had the stomach flu too and thought I was going to die! I had an OB appointment and had protein and ketones in my urine. I can't imagine feeling this was through your whole pregnancy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"