Breastfeeding
Options

Bottles for breastfed babies?

I plan on EBF but will also be pumping so DH, etc can give her a bottle occasionally (and also she will be getting them when I go back to work when she's three months).  I think I've got it narrowed down between the Playtex drop ins system and the Soothie bottles.  I plan on using Soothie pacifiers if needed.  While I know she may choose which ones she prefers so I'm not going out and buying a ton, are there any pros and cons to the two I'm debating on?  Any others you would recommend?  TIA!

Re: Bottles for breastfed babies?

• Options
    i think you consider getting a few different brands of bottles and pacifiers b/c you never know what kind your LO will like.
  • Options
    We just started the Playtex drop-ins and our LO likes them. We really liked the First Years Breastflow bottles for the first three months, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use the breastflow bottles from BRU and have had no problems with switching back and forth
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We like the drop-ins system.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We use avent and have no problem switching back and forth.
  • Options

imagebeckytr:
    i think you consider getting a few different brands of bottles and pacifiers b/c you never know what kind your LO will like.

This. And I recommend starting with the cheapest first and going up from there. We were lucky -- our LO is cool with super cheap Evenflo. No problems going back and forth at all.

• Options
    imagerc1276:

imagebeckytr:

This. And I recommend starting with the cheapest first and going up from there. We were lucky -- our LO is cool with super cheap Evenflo. No problems going back and forth at all.

THIS! We have so many expensive fancy bottles with stupid parts (Dr. Brown's, Born Free) or ones that don't fit my pump (Avent) and DS is perfectly fine with the Evenflos. Plus, they fit my pump!

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"