Eco-Friendly Family
Options

s/o sports bras - workout undies

What have you found to be the best for running/movement? 
47 months &
11 months

Re: s/o sports bras - workout undies

• Options
    hmm i've never used anything special for running.  just plain ol cotton briefs, various brands.
  • Options

image*speedracer*:
    hmm i've never used anything special for running.  just plain ol cotton briefs, various brands.

me too, but I want something to minimize butt bounce (if that's something to call it? lol)

47 months &
    11 months
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageluvlieK:

image*speedracer*:

me too, but I want something to minimize butt bounce (if that's something to call it? lol)

oh well you have to have junk in the trunk to have that issue.  sadly i am lacking in that department.  maybe you should invent a butt bra.

• Options
    image*speedracer*:
    imageluvlieK:

image*speedracer*:

oh well you have to have junk in the trunk to have that issue.  sadly i am lacking in that department.  maybe you should invent a butt bra.

lol

47 months &
    11 months
  • Options

Victoria's Secret sells padded lift jeans. Pretty sure they're not good for working out, but they do exist.

I've given up on anything supporting my buns, and just go with fitted yoga pants. My ass is just this stubborn bubble thing that absolutely refuses to be contained.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options
    imageluvlieK:

image*speedracer*:

lol

i have no clue

Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • Options

i'm training for a half marathon. ?my fellow runners wear NO underwear when they run (Sport's bra obviously, but no pants). ?

"Butt bounce" is the least?of my worries as far as jiggly parts are concerned.?

• Options
    I never used anything special.  Just normal cotton Hanes or whatever. 
  • Options
    Champion makes some nice wicking boy shorts.  I like those.  I've been known to wear the very short workout shorts underneath running pants too in lieu of undies just to keep everything contained.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I prefer full coverage, but low rise, stretchy stretchy blend seamless underwear because I find they stay in place better than 100% cotton... and then rely on heavy yoga pants to do the rest.
  • Options
    I bought a bunch of Patagonia synthetic undies for my cross-country trip/hiking. They're awesome. They're cute, they don't ride up, and they don't start to lose their stretch like cotton undies (hence, no jiggling). The link is for the Patagonia site, but I usually find stuff cheaper at Sierratradingpost.com or Altrec or Backcountry.
  • Options

Runner here...buy running shorts with a boy short or liner in them. For the sake of your lady parts, stay away from cotton if you can. It holds onto moisture and can cause some interesting chafing. Just my 2 cents.

If you don't want to spend a TON, visit the athletic section in Marshalls or TJ Maxx or try the C9 brand by Champion from Target. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"