Eco-Friendly Family
Options

If you have more than one in CDs...

How often do you wash them?  When it was just DD, I'd wash her FBs every 2-3 days.  Now that DD #2 is also in cloth, I have way too many diapers to wash if I wait for 3 days, and I'm thinking that it might even be too many for every 2 days.  I have a front loader, and I know they aren't ideal for cloth, and I'm wondering if I need to wash them every night.  They don't seem to be getting clean enough.

Any suggestions?? 

Re: If you have more than one in CDs...

• Options
    Try putting it on an option that uses a bit more water like handwash for the initial rinse.
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    I wash them separately only because they each have a diaper pail in their rooms and it just wound up being easier then figuring out when to combine them and wash them. So I'd say we're doing laundry every other day but sometimes it's both on the same day or a couple of days in between depending on how their wash days sync up. =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had never thought of using the hand wash/gentle cycle because it has more water...I will try that tomorrow!  Thanks girls!
  • Options
    I've got 2 in BGs and doing them every other day in a front-loader has been fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"