Multiples
Options

Easywalker Duo stroller

Hi everyone!

I, as well as every other new mom of twins, is looking at stroller and I have kinda fallen in love with the Easywalker Duo. My co-workers want to buy we the stroller I want and are starting to ask which one to get us!! I am wondering if anyone else has this stroller or has an opinion about this stroller.  Also, the only car seat that works for it is the Maxi Cosi Micro...anything good or bad about that?

Thanks for any and all info!  Smile

Re: Easywalker Duo stroller

• Options

I have this stroller and absolutely love it!  It holds both car seats side by side, one is up high and the other is down low.  I can reach both babies, which allows me to keep strangers' hands off my girls and it fits through every door that I've encountered. It's super easy to fold up but it is big; it takes up my whole trunk in my Ford Escape.  But I figure that a double stroller is going to be huge no matter what!  It's also very pricey, but it's the only stroller you'll ever need which I think justifies the price.

The Maxi Cosi car seats are great.  They're light - only 8 pounds each - and are easy to use.  And they're about the same price as other brands. 

I have the stroller in silver, which looks really cool, and the car seats in pink.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"