Tennessee Babies
Options

Has anyone been to Nashville Fertility Center?

I am from Bowling Green, Ky and we are looking into RE's in the area. Does anyone have any info or experiences with them? TIA

Re: Has anyone been to Nashville Fertility Center?

• Options

My husband and I went to NFC. We were referred there by my OBGYN for my huband's SA after my testing came back normal. We didn't use their RE but their staff was very professional and courteous. They were good about privacy in our case.

It's a very nice, modern facility. Incidentally, they have free parking in the parking garage across the street and then you take the overhead crosswalk so you never have to be out in the weather.

I know they are state-of-the-art and we would've used them if we had proceeded with fertility treatments or procedures. I'm sorry I can't offer you more specifics on the actual doctors, but I wish you the best of luck.

• Options

I am pregnant because of them. They are not necessarily "warm and fuzzy" but they know what they are doing and very prfossional and they will pretty much let you go at your own pace. Be prepared to pay, the first visit with the consultation and tests was about $600, and without insurance it is due that day, no one ever mention "payment plans".

We will return if we choose to have others.

Good Luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had a great experience with NFC. Great doctor and we had a plan of attack that our doc laid out for us that worked!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.theroadworthtraveling.blogspot.com
  • Options
    I just found out I was pregnant last Friday through and IVF cycle with NFC. I have seen all 3 of the REs at some point in the last 6 months. I agree that they aren't necessarily warm and fuzzy, but the IVF nurses are wonderful. I'm pregnant so I definitely can't complain!!
  • Options
    There are several of us on the SAIF board who went there :)  There are pros and cons like anywhere, but I would definitely recommend it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"