Multiples
Options

bumbleride indie vs city mini?

I know everyone is raving about the city select right now but I really wanted a SBS although who knows if I'll regret that (and I know I can get two, but I'd like to start w/ one!)

I'm checking out the indie & city mini online and they look so similar but I know have differences. I know I need to go see in person & test drive but what are your thoughts on what exactly makes one better/different than the other? ( I do like the idea of the air filled tires, I think only the indie has that?)

Re: bumbleride indie vs city mini?

• Options
    We test drove and Dh really liked both.  They handle about the same.  What sold DH was the way the City Mini folds.  Then I showed him the prices and that was it City Mini all the way.  We love it and still love it.  It is our every day stroller and there are few places I havent been able to get.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

that's a little bit of an apples to oranges comparison to me. It depends on what you plan to do with your stroller.

the mini is smaller and easier to fold (fold is amazing on that stroller) and is great for shopping, doc visits, everyday type stuff.

the indie twin is more of an all-terrain stroller with large tires that will go over  big bumps/rough terrain easily- the mini won't be as easy for that.....

if you plan to use the stroller for long walks outside, over rough terrain- it's better for that. The fold isn't as easy and it's bigger so more difficult to get in/out of the car all day.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think Goldie covered the differences well. We have a City Mini and are pretty happy with it. I've seen nbjenni's Bumbleride in person. It is an awesome stroller--and really pretty. :) Some very nice features. But as a go-to stroller, a smaller, lighter stroller with an easy fold was a better match for me. (That and the price difference!)
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    Ahhh I see. Hoping to find a store that has a few options to check out at the same time! (anyone know if a USA Baby near them or BuyBuyBaby carries a lot of these strollers? I know BRU does not). 
  • Options
    BBB has the Bumbleride. We have it and love it so far..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hey lady!

We got the Bumbleride...and I LOVE it.  When people ask about it when we're out and about, I can truthfully tell them it's my favorite baby item.

Is it big?  Yes.  But I'm small (and a self-admitted weenie) and I can get it in and out of our 4Runner easily.  

I can't compare it to the Citimini because I've never seen it.  But for our neighborhood walks, the mall, park, etc. the Bumbleride is great.  I can't wait to take it to the zoo over spring break! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"