Washington Babies
Options

umm... why dh??

So dh let me sleep in today and when I finally woke up at around 10 Holden was being cranky, so I go to bf him and dh says "He cant possibly be hungry, he already had oatmeal and a bottle today!"

"Indifferent  Umm... a BOTTLE???   why the heck would you give him a bottle??"

He hasnt been on bottles for 3 days??  why would we take a huge step backwards and give him a bottle randomly??   He did so well with a cup, especially yesterday!  grr..  dh goes "well I didnt know he was completely off bottles..."   Yes dh, yes he is..  

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch

Re: umm... why dh??

• Options

The obvious solution is to send Holden to stay with me for a while so you will not have to worry about DH doing silly things like that again anytime soon. Wink  In all seriousness, boo on DHs...can't live with 'em and can't live without 'em.  I hope H goes back to the cups just fine after this!

P.S.  Don't think I said this before but I love his b-day pictures.  He's just too cute for his own good.

image Visit The Nest!

• Options
    Hey, Collin had oatmeal and a bottle today, so don't be dissing ... wait, no, he's not a toddler. Never mind. ;)

Seriously, sounds like something my DH would do. Sometimes I feel like unless I set ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING down to the last detail out, it won't get done correctly. Argh. Or maybe I am just super Type A!?!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Gah!  Why do they do that?  Hopefully it won't phase Holden and he'll go back to the cup good!
  • Options
    Ugh. Sounds just like my DH.
  • Options
    Did it work out okay? Hope it wasn't a setback :)
  • Options

I love when they're like "oh..really..? - I didn't get that's what you meant"..

yup.. when I said we're all done bottles, we're all done bottles. 

silly husbands

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"