Parenting after 35
Options

Moiselle

Hi there!

Do you like Your Baby Can Read? Did you get "a deal" on it? I don't even know how much it is. Would love to hear your reviews.

Thanks!

Re: Moiselle

• Options
    Was wondering this myself...
  • Options

imagestever:
    Was wondering this myself...

Ditto. My sister just told me about this. I looked up the reviews on AMazon and they seem pretty split. Would love your review since it means more to me than some chickie on Amazon!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I did get a great deal from this garage sale last month.  She had a bunch of copies.  I got it for $60 for 5 dvds plus the word cards.  Do you want me to see if she might still have them?

She appears to like them more and more. I have no idea if it works but it beats her watching Divorce Court, right?  I eonly watched the first DVD and its like Sesame Street but only reading, where the show goes to different topics.

I keep editting bc Giselle is being needy right now.

Anyway, my friend bought it for over $150?  She reviewed it for  free and then they billed her in 3 monthly installments.

• Options
    I would love a copy if she still has some!!   thanks!!
  • Options
    Ya if she still has one for $60, I would love it! Thanks!
  • Options
    Me too.  Pumpkin has been telling me we need to buy it, bc J needs this.  (She says that about everything she sees on tv.)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'll check tomorrow.  she usually has a garage sale every other Sunday, so I'll let you guys know.
  • Options
    I'd be interested as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"