TTC after 35
Options

Oh bumpies, I stole the keys!!!!

Sorry Joy, it is friday and I didn't really steal them just slipped them from under the mat..

The virtual bar is open...so what is it?...I am having a nice glass of merlot. Price of a drink is a PIP of you and DH...just for fun and to put faces with names..

so here goes (hopefully because I am 39..it may not work)imageimage" mce_src="image">

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!

Re: Oh bumpies, I stole the keys!!!!

• Options

Oh and I have to add because I can. This is prior to my 30lb wieght lose!!

but now I just got called back to work..so off I go..enjoy...remember the prie of a drink!! (good thing mine was a virtual one!)

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options

I know the feeling, Baze, I'm STILL working. :)

You and your DH look fabulous and happy together. I'd post a photo, if I had any earthly clue how.

Hit me up with a kahlua and cream, please!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    sliding it to you Joy..no pic necessary this one is on the house for you!
  • Options

uh oh Baze is drinking on the job!  Virtually! 

Cranberry & vodka for me. I have a wedding pic in my sig, does that count?  I don't have any recent pics of both of us together.  That's not good!

• Options

hhhmmmm...what shall I have....maybe a dirty martini :)  clear off the bar I'm hopping up on it!

I have to do some butt shakin just to celebrate Cat's BFP!!

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCharBart:

imageimage">

I'm coming up there with you! I just finished working, and I'm picking up a bottle of virtual gin. yee-haw! Now that I'm drunk I can say: CAT'S HAVING A KITTEN!!! You wouldn't slug a drunken bumpie who loves you for saying something stupid, wouldya Cat? :)

PS: It's nice to see you, Char, even if your beachy, warm-weather photo is making me JEALOUS. :)

• Options
    I can't drink.  Boo.  But, where have you been?  No updates, nothing from you!  I've been thinking about you!  What's been going on?
  • Options
    imagejoyfulnature:
    imageCharBart:

imageimage">

I'm coming up there with you! I just finished working, and I'm picking up a bottle of virtual gin. yee-haw! Now that I'm drunk I can say: CAT'S HAVING A KITTEN!!! You wouldn't slug a drunken bumpie who loves you for saying something stupid, wouldya Cat? :)

PS: It's nice to see you, Char, even if your beachy, warm-weather photo is making me JEALOUS. :)

LMFAO!!!! 

Joy...can you give me a hand off the floor since I fell off the bar from laughing!

I love it!!!

(you think she'll be mad??)

and Miss Joy...I used that pic in hopes of making me feel better because I am freezing my tushy off here in NM!!!

• Options

Good lord you ladies are hot. I'd post a picture but I don't have any on this computer.

I AM HAVING A KITTEN!?!?!

(How is this possible? I detest cats. SORRY cat owners!!! HEHEHEHE).

Someone please have a drink for me? 

• Options
    Hi Ladies! A kitten . . . Funny! I'm in LA for the weekend and doing this from my iPhone, so I can't paste a picture. I would like a glass of sangria (it's a lot warmer here than in Boston!). I would like to toast Baze losing 30 lbs! Impressive. Also a toast to all the success stories we've had recently. I'm off to dinner and to have a real drink (just one b/c according to the OPK sticks I am in the 2ww) cheers to everyone
  • Options

three hours later and lets recap..

We have two bumpies on the bar, a gorgeous beach sunset (Char's pic), a kitten or two, and some iphones...lots going on tonight..

I love seeing the pics..keep them coming. A round of drinks for all my friends..

• Options

Sounds like a fun night at, ....or should I say on, the bar! I could definitely use a drink. We just got our calendar for IFV #1, and it's a bit overwhelming!

Cat, congrats on you wonderful betas - I'll drink to that!

I love the photos! The only one I have on this computer is our Christmas photo. Char's photo is making me dream of somewhere tropical. So, I'll have a Mai Tai tonight Big Smile

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

• Options

Love the christmas pic babsie.

I love seeing everyone!... enjoy your fruity drink..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"