Alabama Babies
Options

Calling my AU nestie/bumpie(?) friends

Looks like I will no longer be an Auburn resident after Feb. 16.

H got an amazing job in Birmingham so we're moving back. Everything happened very quickly and we've got SO much to do.

Anyone up for a last minute G2G dinner? I would love to see you all before we leave but I know it's not much notice and I know Amy is due any day now and Katie isn't too far behind.

Re: Calling my AU nestie/bumpie(?) friends

• Options

Crystal!!

So happy for you and Adam.  I know you've been wanting to get back to the Ham.  Ya'll plan something, but don't wait on me.  I have no clue when this baby is going to show and that will dictate when I'll be out and about.

• Options

That's wonderful news Crystal and am so happy for y'all!!!!

I'm pretty much free on the evenings, I have another 7-8 wks so just let me know when is good.

How exciting!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How exciting for y'all! I'm pretty much free as well, as far as I know :)
  • Options

We're super excited because it'll make a lot of things easier for us..but I'm sad to be leaving Auburn.

I'm good anytime except on weekends between now and then..how about sometime this coming week?

• Options

I can do next week except for Tues, I have plans that night.

So do you still have to finish classes or have you graduated?

• Options

How does Wednesday work?

I'm on hiatus from school..I've realized that I don't want to work in the elements for the rest of my life so I'm trying to figure out what I want to do before I get even farther in debt.

• Options
    I can do that if that works for Lindsey and we should see who else wants to join - like Vanessa, Liz (from Montgomery), Heather, etc.
  • Options

Definitely!

Do you have any of their email addresses by chance? I won't be online any this weekend since we're going down to the house to do some work but if you have emails, we could organize it that way.

• Options

imageaubie96:
    I can do that if that works for Lindsey and we should see who else wants to join - like Vanessa, Liz (from Montgomery), Heather, etc.

Boo.  I can't make it.  My niece has her school program that night. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

This discussion has been closed.