Upstate NY Babies
Options

Free Pampers Sample

Soo.. I don't know if you guys have seen the "controversy" on some of the mom boards about them changing the Cruisers so they don't have the mesh on the inside anymore.. Apparently people hate them.. Anyhow.. apparently pampers is now calling the non-mesh cruisers cruisers "Dri-max" (definitely sounds like a maxi-pad name.) And are offering a free sample..

https://bit.ly/dBdJ2E

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth

Re: Free Pampers Sample

• Options
    My size 4s have the mesh, my 3s do not.  And since starting this batch of 3s without the mesh, Bri has been blowing poop out her back.  Could also be that she is spending more time in her jumperoo and that tends to be the place for all her movements.  So I am not 100% sure it is the diaper.  Do the Cruisers with extra absorbancy still have the mesh??
  • Options
    No idea.. Eve actually JUST switched to 3s.. I had bought a pack of cruisers back in December in anticipation of her switching to try out different kinds and they did have the mesh still.. but I have bought baby-dry since then. I haven't had a problem with them, but they are pretty thin.. I may buy some cruisers just cuz I have coupons for those and not the baby dry..
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMelissaSue81:
    No idea.. Eve actually JUST switched to 3s.. I

LOL, Bri has been in 3s for a couple months now.  But look at her serious baby chunk!!! 

I am sure she will thin out just like her brother, he is big the first 6 months too.  NOw the kids is 36 inches tall and only 29 lbs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"