Stay at Home Moms
Options

yea! I did the Target diaper deal!

the size 4 @ 82 count finally worked. I bought 4 cases with free shipping and all the discounts for $41.07

I'm gonna share this with the NNJ nest board

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: yea! I did the Target diaper deal!

• Options
    I just saw your post on why it wasn't working - Glad it worked, I think I'm going to jump on this too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

glad it worked-

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

its so worth it. Saves a trip to the store since #1 it is freezing out and #2 I am bound to buy more crap I don't need! LOL!

We should all post about when these deals with the free shipping come up again because I really like their diapers. Even with the coupons BJs has out right now, the Up & Up brand is still cheaper than the BJs brand (which I like too)

• Options

How long usually does LO stay in size 2 and 3???

with this deal I am thinking about ordering size 2 or 3 also to stock up.

• Options

NY- its so hard to tell.

My 20 month old is still in 3's. And was in 2's forever.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I agree with Stacy- my son has been in the UP & up size 4s forever. Almost a year I'd say. But he takes the size 5 in the BJs brand. I am not sure if one runs big or one runs small.

I do know I've heard other moms say that they seem to stay in the 3s or 4s the longest.

I thought of stocking up and buying 4 cases of the 5s too....but I had to contain myself.....just like the coupon deals....these will go on sale again. Plus they are cases- I only have so much room! LOL!

• Options

Thanks ladies...I bought 4 of the size 1 bc DD is in size 1 and we are running out..I was about to make DH go to BJ's to get their brand next week...Thank God I this was posted by Stacey..

I also bought the 40 count of size 3....I have over 300 of size 2's stocked up from the baby shower...I have to contain myself too...because I feel like getting more...However I must remain in this monthly budget I just started...I am sure this deal will come up again before DD get's to size 3 and beyond.

• Options
  • Options
    Does anyone happen to know what weights are recommended for the size one Up and Up Diapers?  Trying to find the info online and can't seem to locate it...
  • Options

Nevermind, found the info on Amazon!  Order placed... what an awesome deal!  I ordered 4 packs of Size 1's and 4 packs of Size 2's (total of 416 diapers) for just $42, shipped!

Thanks Stacy! 

• Options
    I'm doing this now too.  Up & Up are such a great deal to begin with...PLUS this and boy, I'll never buy Pampers again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"