High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Update from spotting this morning - GD update too

The doctor said it could be the start of my mucus plug!!

We had the growth u/s.  Logan is weighing in at approx 4 lbs 13 oz which is in the 42 percentile.  Average. :)

They are starting me on glyburide twice a day to get my fasting number under control.

I'll also start having NST 2 times a week.

You will see a pic from the 3D u/s I had today. :) 

Thanks ladies for all the concern and well wishes!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update from spotting this morning - GD update too

• Options
    Glad all is well:)  And very cute ultrasound pic!
  • Options

I was thinking of you when I took my fasting # this morning...and mine still hadn't come down either.  My doc is putting me on glucophage 1x/day at night to see if that helps the fasting number.

I'm glad that everything else went well for you!  Hopefully the meds help...I know how hard you tried to get that number down without them.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGherkina:

I was thinking of you when I took my fasting # this morning...and mine still hadn't come down either.  My doc is putting me on glucophage 1x/day at night to see if that helps the fasting number.

I'm glad that everything else went well for you!  Hopefully the meds help...I know how hard you tried to get that number down without them.

I hope your meds help.  I'm sure they will!!

I feel much better about things after the u/s today.  To know that he is doing well and not getting too big helped a lot.  At least I do know that I tried hard on my own.  My body is just stupid and needs help. LOL

• Options
    Ok good- baby is making his way!! sweet and so exciting. get those fasting numbers down mama! let me know how those NSTs go. i have to start them once a week in about 3 weeks!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageannierific:
    Ok good- baby is making his way!! sweet and so exciting. get those fasting numbers down mama! let me know how those NSTs go. i have to start them once a week in about 3 weeks!

Yep! :)

I will let you know.  I have my first one next Saturday.  I only slightly remember having one with my first child because he was overdue.  Actually, I don't remember anything about what happened other than having to lay there for a bit. 

• Options
    what an absolutely precious baby boy!!!
  • Options

imagelnle:
    what an absolutely precious baby boy!!!

Isn't he adorable? :)  I know I'm biased!!

• Options
    imageShannonL.K:
    imageGherkina:

I feel much better about things after the u/s today.  To know that he is doing well and not getting too big helped a lot.  At least I do know that I tried hard on my own.  My body is just stupid and needs help. LOL

Yup, mine too!!!  haha.  I'm so jealous you got an ultrasound.  I have no idea if I'll be getting any more at all and it would be so great to see LO!  Your son is adorable!

• Options
    imageGherkina:
    imageShannonL.K:
    imageGherkina:

Yup, mine too!!!  haha.  I'm so jealous you got an ultrasound.  I have no idea if I'll be getting any more at all and it would be so great to see LO!  Your son is adorable!

Thanks! :)

I hope you have an u/s soon.  It's such a reassuring thing!

• Options
    Glad it all went well!
  • Options
    I'm glad it was a good appointment and I love the u/s picture!! I have a 3D ultrasound next week and I can't wait! 
  • Options
    So exciting! :) Glad it went well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    formerly known as katrinalee48
  • Options

imageToBeMrsT:
    I'm glad it was a good appointment and I love the u/s picture!! I have a 3D ultrasound next week and I can't wait! 

I found it to be an amazing experience.  It will be great!

• Options
    Thanks ladies!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"