Blended Families
Options

Warning... just a vent.

Im sorry but I am so absolutely DISGUISTED by this one girl I work with (and yeah, I considering myself a friend...)  She is constantly sleeping with married men, ploying on how to get them to divorce, etc.  She says that she can "raise the children so much better" than their own mothers, etc. 

It just disguists me that a woman (if I should even call her that) would be like this.  I dont see the appeal of sleeping with a married man or trying to carry on a relationship with one.  Ultimatium after ultimatium...

It makes my stomach turn hearing how she thinks that if she marries these married men, the kids will just "love her" and she'll "whip them into shape".

UGH. vent over.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Warning... just a vent.

• Options
    Yuck, that is disgusting! To be plotting and scheming and doing it over and over again.
  • Options
    OH, you are so right! These type of women fall into the EVIL category. They have no regard for the damage they bring into not only the lives of the married couple, but the children involved. I think they are so unhappy with their own lives that they somehow gain satisfaction from wreaking havoc in all those lives whom paths they cross. She also sounds to me like she is afraid of commitment-she knows if she goes after married men the chance of having a permanent relationship with him is very slim, and she can fantasize all she wants about what a wonderful mother she could be. She sounds like a very mentally ill person to me. Unfortunately, there are many of them out there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

She does have some mental illness, but Im not sure what...

She's fantasizing about them getting married though... already asked this guy to divorce his wife and move in with her (she's known him only a month), planning on decorating a bedroom for the girls, etc...

I hate this - and that I listen to it, so Im "involved"

Plus I know the husband AND the wife!

• Options
    I think you listen to it because you can't believe your ears! You're not really involved-she just really needs an audience in order to get the attention she craves. Have you ever thought of just telling her "Stop it--I am telling so and so what is going on! I know both of them and this is disgusting." I wonder what she would do? Keep us posted on the Soap Opera of the Ding-A-Ling please!
  • Options

I heard somewhere on Maury or maybe Dr Phill that people who grow up in unstable homes can't stand to be in a stable relationship. That they often destroy perfect relationships because they know no other way. I wonder if this is her case.....

Either way she is an aweful person. She needs a come to Jesus talk or something, she can't go on thinking it is perfectly ok to rip apart a family (or several families). And no, the kids won't love her. It will take them a long time to adjust to having seperate parents, split weekends & holidays much less "Daddy's new tramp."

• Options

LOL ladies

Yeah, it just disguists me, saddens me, etc.

She always tells me how to handle my SD - hahaha.  She thinks that these kids will love her and want to "go horseback riding" with her, etc. 

So sad...

• Options
    What's even more disgusting is that for every story she tells you, every time she does it, there is a man out there who is participating.  We can stand and throw stones at her all day long (and yes, what she is doing is very wrong) but if these married men she is "involved" with would grow a pair of balls and respect the vows they made to their wives and the commitment they have to their families we wouldn't be having this conversation.
  • Options
    Maybe you should mention to the married Lovah that his mistress isn't being very discreet and if you know the goings on maybe others do too.  nad just plant it in his brain that his private affairs aren't very private.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I agree with both of the previous posters...

The Husband and Wife both were in agreement to date other people.  I think that they both want the best of both worlds (date others, but still stay married and come home to each other - fuccked up in my opinion!)

but now mistress is giving Husband ultimatiums that he "must" divorce, etc. 

Whats scary is this mistress has been looking up ways on the internet to get pregnant and ensure that it's a boy (she heard that husband always wanted a son).

UGHHH - in a few years she'll be on this board asking about CS, custody, and "why dont my SKs like me?"

• Options
    Shhhhh, don't tell her the name of this place. Tell her it is  called THEHUMP.com for humpies.
  • Options
    hahahaahahaha I love it :) The Hump!
  • Options
    What curlilocks said. 100%
  • Options
    If she does come here we will give her a flaming worthy of talk for years to come. She won't want to return!
  • Options

Wow.

(Edited)

Before you know it, she'll be writing a book on how to destroy a marriage, take the kids, and not get caught. Sorry, added my own personal experience here. But yes, it is disgusting.

• Options
    imagenuffers77:

WOW!. Wow.

Before you know it, she'll be writing a book on how to destroy a marriage, take the kids, and not get caught. I actually know someone like this and would LOVE to post the links, but I digress. She sounds like a sociopath to me. Just wait until she actually accomplishes her goal- the internet will be filled with lies about the real Mom just to help her justify her own sick head. And yes, it is disgusting.

Indifferent

• Options
    imagenuffers77:

Wow.

(Edited)

Before you know it, she'll be writing a book on how to destroy a marriage, take the kids, and not get caught. Sorry, added my own personal experience here. But yes, it is disgusting.

Wow Narcissism is even ugly online.

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"