Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

What the hell?!? Has anyone ever heard....

So I had to have my blood drawn for the second time to confirm that we were actually miscarrying this baby this morning. My levels actually went up! Ugh... Then the dr. needed me to have another u/s (the fourth in 2 weeks) to look again for a baby that they just told me we lost.

So after another u/s today, they said my uterus might look promisingly different. What does that MEAN???

There are three roads this can now take. Still miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy possible, OR there could be a healthy baby, but just our dates are wrong and we can't see it yet... WHAT THE HELL???!!! Why would they tell me on Tuesday that we were miscarrying to turn around two days later and tell me maybe that's the case, but maybe not...

Emotionally, I am a wreck - totally don't know how to feel. Okay, now I'm done raving. Thank you for listening.  Indifferent

Re: What the hell?!? Has anyone ever heard....

• Options
    My levels went up too after the second blood draw, however, ours didn't turn out like we had hoped.  Hopefully your just not as far along as you my have thought! I've read that slow rising or low numbers dont always mean something bad! Hopefully it is all good news! Good Luck!!!
  • Options
    I hope you have a miracle baby.  It would be nice to hear some good news.  I'm praying for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine was the same way and it is devastating. On Tuesday, I went in for an u/s and there was no hb. Wednesday I had a beta drawn and it was around 16,000. My repeat beta was Friday and it went up to 20,000. My blood levels were normal for where I was in the pregnancy, but m doc said that it is the placenta, not the fetus that gives off the hormone. At this point I was freaking out and demanded another u/s. This is when we confirmed no hb and scheduled the d&c. I am sorry hun. Miracles do happen. Even when I knew my baby wouldn't make it, I loved knowing he was there and telling him I love him everyday. I am so sorry. ((HUGS))
    DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My hCG levels kept rising, but not doubling, after we were told that my pregnancy was not viable. Apparently there was a piece of tissue somewhere in my body that was reproducing the hCG hormones. I had to get a shot to stop it. It was very frustrating for us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"