North Carolina Babies
Options

Eli's 2 year stats

Height = 35.5 inches, 81%

Weight = 27 lb, 38%

Head = 19 1/8 inches, 25-50% (couldn't get an exact percentage)

Still my little string bean!  At least he's not completely unproportional anymore.  He used to be in 90% for height and 25% for weight, so he's evening out some. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Eli's 2 year stats

• Options
    Eli is so tall! His stats look great!
  • Options

Wow..I can't believe he's 2 already.  I feel like I might have missed his birthday post -- happy belated birthday to him!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He's come such a long ways!  And I don't think I ever said happy birthday either!  Hope he has a great party!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Options
    That's amazing when I think of where he was 2 years ago.  Great growing, big boy!  And happy birthday!!! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    imageraceyrae:

Wow..I can't believe he's 2 already.  I feel like I might have missed his birthday post -- happy belated birthday to him!

I'm not sure there was a birthday post. Embarrassed  But thanks!  I'll post some then and now pictures later, I love doing that!  We're so proud of him!

• Options
    He weighs more than Ky now!  She is also about the same height.  Amazing how far he has come from the day he was born :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"