Pregnant after 35
Options

xp: Still here, but some progress...

Hi everyone-

At the MW appt yesterday it was week three of 1.5 dilated, 60% effaced and no further change. I was soooo discouraged! She swept my membranes and recommended more walking and blue cohosh to start things up.

Mom and I spent two hours at the mall walking then hit the healthfood store and came home. Did a dose of the cohosh when we got home, then did one right before bed. Took an ambien since I haven't slept more than an hour at a time for the last week and crashed...

About 1:30 this morning I was awakened by a contraction that took my breath away. At 3 I lost my mp and am still contracting very strongly. They are all over the board still, but the bulk of them are right around 5 mins apart.

It is looking like I am having a marshmallow today!!!

Re: xp: Still here, but some progress...

• Options
    Good luck! :)

• Options
    YAY! Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great news!  I hope they continue and can I ask what is cohosh?
  • Options
    That is wonderful news! I hope you have a safe and healthy delivery for you both! Can't wait for an update.
  • Options
    I hope this is it!  GL!
  • Options
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Wishing you a safe and speedy delivery!
  • Options
    congrats hope you get to meet your LO today. today is a good day for a birthday its my birthday tooBig Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Just saw your post- SOUNDS GREAT! GOOD LUCK!  :-)
    In final 2 WW after 1st injectible IUI cycle with gonadotropins, Gonal-F. IUI was 9/23. DH will not do another cycle, so this is it for us. History: 6 pregnancies: 5 losses and one DD (born 1-30-2010). Last pregnancy (May 2012) ended in D&E at 9 weeks, testing showed male fetus with an extra 16th chromosone. Recurrent losses thought to be likely due to AMA (I'm 40).
  • Options
    Just saw your post- SOUNDS GREAT! GOOD LUCK!  :-) lABOR
    In final 2 WW after 1st injectible IUI cycle with gonadotropins, Gonal-F. IUI was 9/23. DH will not do another cycle, so this is it for us. History: 6 pregnancies: 5 losses and one DD (born 1-30-2010). Last pregnancy (May 2012) ended in D&E at 9 weeks, testing showed male fetus with an extra 16th chromosone. Recurrent losses thought to be likely due to AMA (I'm 40).
  • Options
    Just saw your post- SOUNDS GREAT! GOOD LUCK!  :-) lABOR DUST
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"