Blended Families
Options

What do his kids call you?

I was just wondering if your not married what does your signifigant others kids introduce you as. Daddy's girlfriend?

Re: What do his kids call you?

• Options
    It probably depends on the age. Dh came into ds's life 2 months after he turned 3. He has always been Greg. Nothing more or less.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have always bee called by my first name
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lucky enough to have met SD at 4y so before we were married, I was my friend Shel77, now just Shel77. 
  • Options
    His girls are 14 & 15, they call me by my first name... and usually refer to me as their stepmom, even though we aren't married. We've all lived together for over 5 years though. Caitlyn did introduce me to her new boyfriend the other night as her mom, which was the first time shes done that. They haven't seen their real mom since September of last year... 
  • Options
    SS has pretty much always just called me Susie. He really has never been much into labels. On occasion I'll get called mom but I think more than anything that is a slip.
    Proud Step Mom to Zachary 10-26-98
    Loving Wife to Billy 04-28-07
    Proud mom to Jeremy 08-15-08

• Options
    I am married and have  aDD from a previous marriage; DH came into DD's like when she was all of 9mo old and she's now almsot 3 and calls him by his 1st name.
  • Options
    They call me by my first name... and 'step mom'. 
  • Options
    Before we were married, SD called me her stepmom or just mom (she always asked me to call her "daughter")  After we got married - Im just plain old J.
  • Options
    SS was not even 2 when I entered his life. He was begining to learn to talk, and all he ever heard DH call me was 'hunnie'. So since he was 2, it started off as 'Onie' and then as the months went on it turned into 'Hunnie'. and I still remain 'Hunnie' to my darling little almost 4 year old SS. It's quite adorable, and I will be really sad the day he stops calling me that.
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Options
    When SS is happy he calls me by my first name. 
  • Options
    They call me by my first name, but yes they knew I was Daddy's girlfriend before we were married.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekaratechrissy:
    SS was not even 2 when I entered his life. He was begining to learn to talk, and all he ever heard DH call me was 'hunnie'. So since he was 2, it started off as 'Onie' and then as the months went on it turned into 'Hunnie'. and I still remain 'Hunnie' to my darling little almost 4 year old SS. It's quite adorable, and I will be really sad the day he stops calling me that.

Thats the cutest thing I ever heard!

• Options
    SS calls me by my first name only.  However, he likes to make it clear that he is going to be my SS after the wedding.
  • Options
    imageKpettaway:

imagekaratechrissy:

Thats the cutest thing I ever heard!

lol, thank you. I'm quite fond ot it myself :-)

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"