Upstate NY Babies

Duggars on Today Show

Did anyone see it?  The sweet little thing has doubled her birth weight in 7 weeks and is still only just over 2 lbs.  I'm so glad she is doing ok though....

Re: Duggars on Today Show

• Ah, I missed it - I'll have to try and go look for it. 

Did they say anything else about how she's doing?  Or all the bills, etc...?

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• They implied that she and mom are both doing really well.  They took her early because of preeclampsia.  There's going to be a special on Sunday night on TLC about the delivery.  I didn't hear anything about the bills, but I was also holding a cranky toddler while it was on....so that doesn't mean they didn't say anything! ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • The DVR has been set!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am so glad the baby is doing ok!  I have been wondering about her.  I will have to try and catch the episode on Sunday.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I saw it! Such a tiny little girl! They took her 15 weeks early they said. CRAZY!!! A miracle how well she's doing. What happens with nursing when a baby is born that early? Cuz I know Mrs. Duggar is such a huge nursing Mom, I wonder how and what will happen.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"