Single Parents
Options

BLARGH!

Wow... if there were ever a day I feel like erasing, it would be TODAY! 

Started out waking up from a stress hangover caused by a 22 year old drama queen.  She's the new girlfriend of a guy I was with over 2 years ago.  He and I are just friends now and apparently she's still jealous.  Had me all wound up last night and I stayed up WAY too late trying to calm down.

Then I  came over here and called someone a troll for no good reason and now I feel really bad about that. (I apologized... I really am sorry)

Then I am out today and I get pulled over for speeding.  Luckily I just got a warning.

I have been so stressed out all day.  I'm such a dork!  On a happy note, LO is being unusually vocal today... I think he's exploring his voice and it's cracking me up.

Sorry, i just needed to vent.

Re: BLARGH!

• Options
    imageladyaylena:

Wow... if there were ever a day I feel like erasing, it would be TODAY! 

Started out waking up from a stress hangover caused by a 22 year old drama queen.  She's the new girlfriend of a guy I was with over 2 years ago.  He and I are just friends now and apparently she's still jealous.  Had me all wound up last night and I stayed up WAY too late trying to calm down.

Then I  came over here and called someone a troll for no good reason and now I feel really bad about that. (I apologized... I really am sorry)

Then I am out today and I get pulled over for speeding.  Luckily I just got a warning.

I have been so stressed out all day.  I'm such a dork!  On a happy note, LO is being unusually vocal today... I think he's exploring his voice and it's cracking me up.

Sorry, i just needed to vent.

Do not feel bad. We all have our days. And if it makes you feel any better I most definately got 2 tickets last wednesday. I thought I would get smart and dart down a one-way (there were no cars, just want to point that out before everyone on here thinks I'm an endangerment to myself and my baby), I didn't feel like driving a mile down the road to turn around and the parking lot I needed to turn into was literally 20 feet away from me. I was almost late for class, so I thought I would get smart. Deff didn't see the cop hanging out across the street, so I got busted. I then got ticketed for that. When I was asked for my insurance card it was 5 days expired. I do carry insurance though and the cop could tell from her computer that I had it, but I got a ticket for not having the proof in my car. The following day I checked my mail. Yeah, insurance card came in. Little late don't cha think?

At least you got a warning. :] And I bet Liam is adorable right now!

• Options
    imageladyaylena:

On a happy note, LO is being unusually vocal today... I think he's exploring his voice and it's cracking me up.

Don't you just love this?  DS is so cute when he does this!  I was playing airplane with him last night and he was just talking away to me!  And squealing-it was adorable!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Everyone has those days...just try to take a step back and think how it could always be worse...or imagine throat punching someone...that usually works for meEmbarrassed
  • Options
    imageachase123:
    imageladyaylena:

On a happy note, LO is being unusually vocal today... I think he's exploring his voice and it's cracking me up.

Don't you just love this?  DS is so cute when he does this!  I was playing airplane with him last night and he was just talking away to me!  And squealing-it was adorable!

totally... it's killing me, lol!

Yeah, i know we all have bad days but I hate when I am the bigger person and stop responding to drama queens and then I lash out and take out the pent up emotion on someone else.  Kind of defeats the purpose, ya know?  LO is sleeping now...I think tonight is glass-o-wine night, lol.

• Options

I second the glass-o-wine, maybe have two and then go to bed. Drinks   Everyone has those days.  And the troll thing, don't worry about it.  I think BGG thought it was funny. 

• Options
    imagefauxshelley:

I second the glass-o-wine, maybe have two and then go to bed. Drinks   Everyone has those days.  And the troll thing, don't worry about it.  I think BGG thought it was funny. 

Yea, it actually turned into a two beer night, lol.  I feel so much better today.

I hope she accepts my apology...I hate having people not like me for stupid mistakes.  Plus she's a Bostonian, like me lol. (transplanted in KY)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"