Philadelphia Babies

OBGYN - Doyelstown Hospital

Hi, Everyone.  I am looking to switch from a Mail Line doctor to an OBGYN affiliated with Doyelstown Hospital.  Although I love my current doctor, Doyelstown Hospital is more convenient to where we are located.   I am hoping to get a few recommendations and opinions (good and bad opinions are welcomed).  Thank you!

Re: OBGYN - Doyelstown Hospital

• Hi there! I delivered at Doylestown and loved it!

I used Grace Adofo, but I understand she might be leaving... so there are 2 other practices...

Dr Scott Dineson.... I 'fired' him when i was 21 weeks pregnant to go to Grace... but some people love him. He practices alone, with a PA

And Doylestown Woman's OB/Gyn.... there are about 6 or 8 doctors, I am familiar with Dr Fitzgerald and I liked her. I had biweekly NSTs and met a patient and talked with her 2x a week for about 6 weeks and she went to this practice and had very good things to say about them... she was on her 4th baby and they had delivered them all!

Best of luck to you!

we are neighbors, too

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hi!

I go to Doylestown Women's Health and am delivering at Doylestown hospital. The practice is amazing, and very accomodating. All of the doctors are wonderful, whether you are looking for a man or a woman. Fitzgerald and Ianeri are great. My main doc is Sendzyk, a man, who is very gentle and wonderful. He has called me personally twice to check on ultrasounds and see how i was doing!

I am high risk and I am also going to the prenatal testing center at the actual hospital... they are all wonderful as well!!!!

Good luck... the number is 215-340-2229 

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks!  I have alot of research to do...we are not trying to conceive just yet but I want to find a practive with which I am comfortable!
  • I just delived w/ Scott Dinesen. I can't say enough about him and his office. Absolutely wonderful!!!

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• Love Dr. Dinesen! And Doyelstown Hospital was a great place to deliver. A very close friend of mine is an L&D nurse there and I was lucky to have her with me, but all the nurses were fantastic...and that is way more important than the doctor that comes in for the last 10 minutes!!!
  • I used Doylestown Women's OB with DD.  Dr Fitzgerald delivered my daughter - everyone compliments my c-sect scar if that is any consolation!  I loved the Drs there and had 3 separate recommendations for the practice before I went.  I am going to Abington this time because I want to try for a VBAC and they do not perform them, however I'll go back there after my delivery.  Dr Fitzgerald was great at making recommendations and giving me honest opinions.... as were all the other Docs. I totally would have trusted any of them in a L&D situation.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"