Parenting after 35
Options

Bumbo Baby Chair

Anyone have one? like it? hate it?

For those of you who are not familiar with it, here it is:

https://www.bumbobabyseat.com/

Re: Bumbo Baby Chair

• Options
    i like it.  She did not really like it until now. great for feeding.
  • Options
    Ada liked it but we didn't use it for very long. Now that she is sitting up on her own she isn't into it.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I got one for H off craigslist and good thing I did because he was so not into it. Still isn't. He prefers his high chair our bouncer. MAybe in a month or so he will like it again.

Look on craigslist. I think I paid like $20.

• Options

She likes it.  Sure beats tummy time, anyway.  :) 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    had it and almost never used it - I returned it just last weekend.  he actually likes his bouncer/rocker better.
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

At times Callie likes it more often she does not...

• Options

Grant doesn't mind his Bumbo.  I don't put him in it all the time, but when I do, he's good.  Sometimes he slumps over, but he's getting better.

This was taken this morning:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    When she was the right age for it, Keira's thighs were too big for her to really fit.  Sad  A lot of people swear by it, though.
  • Options

oht

matt didnt like it until i got the tray. then i put toys on it and he liked it. that lasted two weeks.  now he can sit on his own and we dont use it anymore. buy one used if you can.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"