Secondary IF
Options

What to expect at first RE appt for RPL?

I have my first appointment to see the RE in a week for recurrent m/c.  I am really nervous because I have had horrible experiences with doctors.  My biggest fear is that he will create his own opinion right away and not want to take my care serious, like every other doctor I've encountered.  I know that this is unlikely, but I am still nervous.

What should I expect?  Will it likely only be a consultation, or will he actually do something at this appointment? I already have a list of questions, but are some important questions to ask?  I am a complete novice at this arena of TTC, and I am just kind of freaking out.  Any help would be great.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What to expect at first RE appt for RPL?

• Options

Have you and your DH had all your testing done?  If not the appt. will be lots of questions about you and DH then they will schedule testing.  After all tests done then you will have consult with RE who will then discuss results and a plan.

GL:)

• Options

BTW....for me all our test came back great so we were lucky in that aspect.  Our game plan was RE is having me take baby aspirin daily (been taking since end of Nov.) and I started progesterone suppositories 200mg 2x a day (I started them 3 days after getting a positive on OPK.  I test tomorrow.  I continue with progesteron until 10 weeks gestation or until AF shows.  If PG, I continue the baby aspirin il 30 weeks gestation.

HTH

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"