New York Babies
Options

Queens OB Recommendations?

Hello!

I've been with an RE for 3 years and now that I got pregnant I have to get an OB. I just had my 7wk U/S after a successful IVF cycle and she told me I "graduated" with her and have to move on LOL. Any recommendations to help me with my search? I have no idea what to look for nor hospital. I wanted NYPresyb. but its too far from me now. 

I tried doing google searches on doctors covered by my insurance but there's not much info to make a decision on. Thanks!

For this Child I prayed...<3

Re: Queens OB Recommendations?

• Options
    where in Queens are you?  I got to the city.  Maybe try there or out in Nassau?
    photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hello and congrats!!! Party!!! I too am experiencing IF, so am I sooo happy for you as I know the long road you've traveled on to get here.  Did you ask your RE for recommendations?  They are usually pretty good about stuff like that.
    *SAIF* always welcome
    TTC since October 2007
    Dx with Unexplained IF
    IUI #1-3 w/clomid: Jan-March 2010...BFN
    IUI #4 w/injectables: April 2010...BFP
    1st u/s: 5/17-one little perfect hb@7w2d, 2nd u/s: 6/5-no hb@10w;
    missed miscarriage: 6/10 d&c
    IUI #5-7 w/injectables: Sept 2010-Jan 2011...BFFN
    IVF #1: Feb/March 2011...pretty please let this work!!!!

Expecting twin boys!!!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congratulations!!!

Where in Queens are you? I'm in Queens and we're going to North Shore University Hospital, it's about 20 mins away. Our OB is about a block away from the hospital. PM me if you want more info.

• Options
    hi. i live in queens, and i gave birth at LIJ, 20 minutes away by car.  my ob has a group practice a few blocks from where i live.  i had a wonderful experience with them and with the hospital, PM me if you wish. GL!
  • Options
    I totally recommend Dr. Kanarek in Forest Hills. I got to his colleague, Dr. Stacey Charnes, but I've seen him a couple times and he attended me in the hospital and he is just so amazingly kind. He also did our son's circumcision, which came out great. If you have a chance, click on my Queens Mama blog link in my siggy. I reviewed Dr. Charnes and Dr. Kanarek and provided their contact info and addresses. Congrats and H&H 9 months!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i go to north shore ob/gyn in bayside and delivered at North shore in manhasset. i had a good experience. i live in forest hills, but found reviews of most of the ob's in forest hills were mediorce to poor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"