Boston Babies
Options

places to go with toddler south of boston?

can anyone recommend a fun place (i.e. indoor play facility) or some place like that to take one year olds?  would prefer to stay out of the city.

Re: places to go with toddler south of boston?

• Options

I'm a big fan of Gymboree, although it can cost a bit of money.

The mall has a play center.

Children's museum is great (although in the city, not in the thick of everything)

Library, Barnes & Nobles, and/or BORDERs story time

some Finagle a Bagel locations offer a children's music hour

Hope this is helpful. I'll post again if I think of anything else. This time of year is tough because of the cold, once the weather warms up there are a lot of great things to do outdoors.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Try Mamas Move in Norwell.. In addition to tons of other women's services, they have an indoor playspace called ExploraZone. The kids LOVE it. www.mamasmove.com.. I work there doing childcare.. and could certainly mail you a coupon, if you want one. Just let me know.. Amy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You may want to check one mom's review blog. She has tons of great places to take toddlers. I believe she mentioned a children's museum in Easton she liked and I know she has some indoor play places down there listed.

I from the north, so I don't have much experience down south. We just did Imagine That in Lawrence which my daughter loved and Discovery Museum in Acton which is great for toddlers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"