Canada Babies
Options

Hello Canadian Babies board

Just found this board!!!  Where is everyone from???  I am in ontario  39 and 10 weeks pregnant with my fourth :)    how about you?

Big Smile

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Hello Canadian Babies board

• Options
    well hello back! Im from BC, 25 and pregnant with my first :) 4! Wow you have been busy teehee!
  • Options

Hi there!

BC too, 31, pregnant with #2

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I am 25 from AB, TTC #1!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm from NL and TTC baby#1!  I'm a newbie to all this!  Figured I'd give it a try since there is a major blizzard happening out there today.  Great to see other Canadian mamas and mamas-to-be!
  • Options
    Hi there.  I haven't been here in forever so I will reintroduce myself.  I am from AB.  I'm 36 and will be TTC #3 later this year after DD#2 turns 2.
  • Options
    Hello everyone.  I'm now living in Ottawa (born and raised in Winnipeg, lived in Calgary for the last 6 years).  I'm 32 and am currently 5w0d with my first pregnancy and an EDD of 10.10.10 nicely coincinding with Thanksgiving weekend!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm in Northern Alberta, 26 and 6 weeks along with #1. DH and I are trying not get too excited until I'm a little further along.
  • Options

Hi!

I'm new to the board too. just found my way over here. I'm PG with my first and really just adjusting to it all - I only just found out on Sunday.

• Options
    I'm living in calgary with a 19 month old little girl :)
  • Options
    Hello! I'm just outside of Vancouver. We have an 18 month old DD and are ttcing #2.
  • Options
    Hi there, I am from B.C. I am 27 and am 12 weeks 5 days with our first! Welcome to the board, I am fairly new to here too!
  • Options
    Hi! I'm in Ontario too, with a 2-year-old daughter and almost 3-month-old son.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"