Connecticut Babies
Options

any one from fairfield county

Hi Ladies- Im in stamford and having twin boys next month?  Any one live close by?

Re: any one from fairfield county

• Options
    I'm in Northern Fairfield County - Newtown. 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I'm in Easton but have friends in Stamford that I met through a meet-up group.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm in Stamford but moving to Norwalk next month.  Still close though.

Lilypie - (YBLf)

Lilypie - (Cfah)
    image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"Lilypie">image"">
  • Options
    Hi - I'm due in July and live in Stamford as well.
  • Options

Twins! Lucky!!  I'm a twin and would love to have twins...we'll see :)

I'm in Danbury and work in Ridgefield.  Does this group have meet-ups??  This is our first baby and we've only lived here for about 3 years and I don't know anyone with kids in the area.  It would be great!

• Options
    imagej2brooks:

Twins! Lucky!!  I'm a twin and would love to have twins...we'll see :)

I'm in Danbury and work in Ridgefield.  Does this group have meet-ups??  This is our first baby and we've only lived here for about 3 years and I don't know anyone with kids in the area.  It would be great!

This board isn't very active so there haven't been any get together's.  Are you having your LO at Danbury hospital?  After your LO is born they have a group that meets once a week of new moms and their babies.  I didn't go with DS but have met a lot of friends that all went to the group.  I plan on going after I have this LO. 

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm live in Norwalk, and having a little girl in early May.
  • Options
    Hey there.  I have 4 month old twin boys and I live in Fairfield.  How are you feeling?? 
  • Options
    hey living in Stamford, from Norwalk! twins are exciting, I have them as siblings!
  • Options

Grew up in New Canaan, lived in Norwalk a while, Currently live in Milford- Which is technically New Haven county, but I consider myself Ffld County since I am always down there all of my friends live there still- I am giving birth at Norwalk Hospital!

I am due April 23rd with my first! Not Twins- good luck to you! :)

-Carrie

• Options

Due with twins too!  And living in Stamford. :)

Carley

• Options
    hi, i live in norwalk and am due in july with a little boy.. anyone else due around that time?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"