Philadelphia Babies
Options

Any bakeries in the West Chester/Exton/surrounding area??

That does Birthday cakes other than a grocery store? I need to get DD's cake decided for her party and I was hoping to find a nice bakery. Any suugestions? Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any bakeries in the West Chester/Exton/surrounding area??

• Options

I have gotten some amazing cakes at Liz Marden's bakery in Hockessin. I live in Thorndale, and its about 25 minutes ( or so) away. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. She does beautiful work and is reasonably priced!!   Check them out:

https://www.lizmarden.com/

• Options

If you have an Acme nearby you can get a free quarter sheet cake (for a smash cake) with her birth certificate, it's actually a pretty good tasting cake too. No suggestions on bakeries though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

The Master's Baker is AWESOME.  They make gorgeous, delicious cakes.  Only thing is it is in the middle of nowhere.

880 Sunset Hollow Rd. West Chester, PA 19380 Phone: 610-436-9888 email: info@theMastersBaker.com Hours: Tuesday-Friday.....9-5pm Saturday..................9-12pm Sunday-Monday....Closed

https://www.themastersbaker.com/

• Options
    I love master baker in West Chester.  They are non-traditional (no big store or anything).  Their cakes are terrific.  It is always a treat when someone uses them.  I always use them for a party.  My sister lives in Bucks county and she made her husband drive all the way to West Chester to get her birthday cake there.
    Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    I have to co-sign on the Masters Baker.  Love their cakes and the decorating is to die for!
  • Options
    Bakers of Buffington in Downingtown is AWESOME....they do funky or traditional cakes that are delicious.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"