Minnesota Babies
Options

**Payne2B**

Hey, just saw that you mentioned JBF in the other post?  Have you consigned there before? 

I really want to do it in the spring, but I'm nervous because it sounds like a lot of work and I don't want to do it if I'm not going to take at least a little money home.  I just have so many summer clothes for DS that are in perfect condition that I can't stand selling to OUAC (because I will get pennies for them).  

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: **Payne2B**

• Options

Yes I did it twice this fall & I will say all the work is well worth it. of the 2 sales I sold at Edina was much better as they were not as picky with stuff & it is in Southdale so there is great traffic. In that sale I made around $90 :)

There is a little work involved but its really not that bad once you get started. 

Here are my hits to make it a "good sale:

Buy Hangers at Target (98 cents - cheapest around)

Print out all your tags at once

If you have a Paper cutter us that (it will make the cutting go faster)

If you have a LONG railing us it to hang all your outfits on

then just go down the line pinning tag to outfit (I also like to attach it to the hanger if possible)  

If possible go to the Daytime drop off (less busy) 

then go home & sign in every night to see your sales repot

• Options

That's fantastic, thank you!!

I've shopped at the Eden Prairie one before.  That hockey rink smells so bad, it would be much more pleasant to sell at one that didn't stink.  Wink

Thanks again for the advice!  It's very helpful!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your welcome, that is funny how you talk about the stink at the rink (ya  I thought about how to say that so it sounded cool) & I didn't notice it at all but I grow up in ice rinks & when I was younger I had no prolome walking in to the boys locker room (lets talk about stink) to get my brother out , HE was was SOOOOOOO slow & was always the last to leave
  • Options

imagePayne2B2008:
    Your welcome, that is funny how you talk about the stink at the rink (ya  I thought about how to say that so it sounded cool) & I didn't notice it at all but I grow up in ice rinks & when I was younger I had no prolome walking in to the boys locker room (lets talk about stink) to get my brother out , HE was was SOOOOOOO slow & was always the last to leave

I know!  My brother played hockey, too, and I had a boyfriend or two in high school that played.  And it never bothered me then.  But now it totally grosses me out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"