Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Roller coasters while ovulating????

This is an updated response to the 1st tri question about going on roller coasters while ovulating.  Do these girls think the eggs are going to just fall out???

ColieJ
Not Ranked
Joined on 01-07-2010
Colorado
3,123 Points
ColieJ is online. Last active: 01-18-2010, 6:29 PMNewbie
image katiebrooke:

Sorry my question was so "stupid."  I thought it was a pretty legit question, considering there are so many posts wanting to know if it's ok to exercise while ovulating.  Now I know why I hardly ever post. 

WOW... I am sorry you got responses like these.

When I was in fertility treatments but hubby thought I was crazy because I refused to go rock climbing with him when I was ovulating. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Emily 8.8.08
Madeline 1.2.11
William 8.5.12

Re: Roller coasters while ovulating????

• Options
    LOL - linky please!  That is hilarious!
  • Options
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I could KIND OF see the roller coaster thing, I guess...but rock climbing??  Seriously?  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL!  I always want to just be like, "Ummmmmmmm... There have been people for, you know, a long time.  If touching a christmas light or going on a rollercoaster or exercising was seriously, seriously, seriously detrimental to our ability to procreate then there would be no people.  Cave women and Victorian Era sweat shop laborers had kids.  I'm pretty sure their ovulation had many more obstacles than going on Space Mountain that one time."
  • Options
    LOL at the scrambled eggs response!!!
  • Options
    I really can't believe how puppies and rainbows some people get on the boards.  Especially when it comes to ridiculous questions like that.
  • Options
    Another fine example of why we need much, MUCH better sex ed in school.
  • Options
    Actually if you do IVF you are suppose to basically be on bedrest for 36-48 hours after your egg transfer. It's not the craziest question. The girl mentioned doing infertility drugs so it's understandable not to want to do anything to risk maybe the only shot at getting pregnant. 
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    lol @ eggs falling out.  i mean, common sense goes a long way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"