Upstate NY Babies
Options

Do I wake him, or not???

Gavin wouldn't nap again today....I really hope this isn't the beginning of eliminating naps all together.  He was sooo cranky, and kept doing things like throwing cars at the TV or hitting the dog with his toys.  I could tell he was tired, so I broke down and took him for a car ride.  I delivered some Tastefully Simple samples, and he fell asleep just as we were getting back.  I thought he'd lay on the couch for 15 minutes or so....but he's been sleeping there for 45 minutes!  He usually goes to bed between 745 and 8...I don't know if I should wake him up or not.  Looks like tonight might be difficult!

Re: Do I wake him, or not???

• Options
    How did it work out? Usually if Eve falls asleep in the car close to bed time she will stay asleep and then I can wake her up to give her a bottle and get her in her PJs and she'll go right back to sleep. Naptime is a different story entirely.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    I ended up waking him just after 6.  He was really crabby, but I cheered him up with Craisins and Wow Wow Wubzy.  :)  He stayed up a little later than normal, but surprisingly went to bed better than I thought. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"